Welcome to The Millers Flat Tavern
The quintessential kiwi country pub with a local history theme serving great food and hospitality. We have a wonderful outdoor setting, either under the massive willow tree or on the sheltered deck.
Situated on SH8 opposite the Millers Flat Bridge, we offer;
- A comprehensive range of beers and wines as well as low alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Full food menu available.
- Hummingbird coffee and a range of tea's.
- Two double rooms, with private lounge.
- Cooked or continental breakfast.
- Shared bathroom and toilet.
- TV, games and books for guests.
- Much more...
We welcome individuals, families and groups.
Your hosts Mark and Lucy McConway along with their team look forward to meeting you!