About Us

Millers Flat Tavern was built in 1926. It was formerly called the Bridge Hotel. Over the years it has had many changes with us putting our own stamp on it.


We are motorcycle and classic car enthusists and love fishing. We are lucky enough to have the Clutha river on our doorstep for Trout and Salmon.

Tavern image